Pauline Kael Gets Punk'd
"But you know what movie I just watched that I'd never seen before, but which is probably one of the greatest movies of our time? Super Troopers. Dude, it is the cheapest, funniest piece of crap ever. It's so funny, man, it's like total stupid Porky's humor."
The ever sage words of hearthrob coverboy Justin Timberlake in the latest issue of Rolling Stone, which asked him what he was watching on his tour bus, as part of its "Star Pick" DVD feature. In many ways, what he says is exactly the way I feel about the first N*Sync album, which I have no problem admitting that I own (money track: "I Need Love"). Not quite the cheapest, funniest piece of crap ever, but supremely entertaining.
Justin Timberlake's banner moment came on Ashton Kutcher's MTV series Punk'd, where the pranksters posed as officials from the "Department of Revenue." When they began seizing his cars and personal effects, he did what every Hollywood badboi does -- start crying and call his mother. Still the best segment from the show, along with Frankie Munoz's hissy fit after they "stole" his luxury sports car posing as valets.
The ever sage words of hearthrob coverboy Justin Timberlake in the latest issue of Rolling Stone, which asked him what he was watching on his tour bus, as part of its "Star Pick" DVD feature. In many ways, what he says is exactly the way I feel about the first N*Sync album, which I have no problem admitting that I own (money track: "I Need Love"). Not quite the cheapest, funniest piece of crap ever, but supremely entertaining.
Justin Timberlake's banner moment came on Ashton Kutcher's MTV series Punk'd, where the pranksters posed as officials from the "Department of Revenue." When they began seizing his cars and personal effects, he did what every Hollywood badboi does -- start crying and call his mother. Still the best segment from the show, along with Frankie Munoz's hissy fit after they "stole" his luxury sports car posing as valets.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home