ON HAITUS FOR NOW
I wonder if anyone notices that I've been away. The thing is, I've never really left!
Juggling two blogs is hard enough... Juggling three is simply unmanageable, and detrimental to my mental well-being. I am sad to say that this blog is shutting its doors until further notice.
But I am still very much online at:
Drug Policy Alliance's blog, The D'Alliance (on drug-related issues)
and
To the People, a group libertarian blog (circle jerk?) where I will basically rant and rave about everything else.
So this really isn't goodbye, per se.
Juggling two blogs is hard enough... Juggling three is simply unmanageable, and detrimental to my mental well-being. I am sad to say that this blog is shutting its doors until further notice.
But I am still very much online at:
Drug Policy Alliance's blog, The D'Alliance (on drug-related issues)
and
To the People, a group libertarian blog (circle jerk?) where I will basically rant and rave about everything else.
So this really isn't goodbye, per se.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home